This Complete Civil Engineering All syllabus and Subject wise mock tests course contains more than 5800 MCQs and 128 mock tests. Which will be very useful for SSC JE, AE, AEE, ESE, GATE, ISRO, all competitive examinations.
Buy complete Civil Engineering Mock Test series (128 Tests) just INR 250/-
For Demo: Click Here
- Validity 2 years
- Original worth Price INR 500/-
- Unlimited times to reattempt the tests.
- Individual login and course progress view - https://civilengg.in/
- Very cheap price comparing to the other mock test series platform
- All syllabus Civil Engineering Mock tests - 59
- Subject wise mock tests - 68
- Tests are available in all syllabus and subject wise mode & MCQs in PDF
This page below provides all kind of Civil engineering Interview questions and answers. Which are very useful for all kind of competetive exams and interviews. we will planned to share 1000 interview questions and Answers.
Cement Mortars Desirable properties of mortars for use in masonry are: (a) Workability (b) Water retentivity (c) Rate of stiffing (d) Strength (e) Resistance to rain penetration (f) Durability MATERIALS ...
ANTI-TERMITE TREATMENT IN CIVIL ENGINEERING Sub-terranean termites are responsible for most of the termite damage in buildings. Typically, they form nests or colonies underground. In the soil near ground level ...
Earthwork excavation important terms and technical details Deadmen or Tell Tales: Mounds of earth left undisturbed in pits dug out for borrowing earth Burjis: Short pillars of brick/ stone having ...