This Complete Civil Engineering All syllabus and Subject wise mock tests course contains more than 5800 MCQs and 128 mock tests. Which will be very useful for SSC JE, AE, AEE, ESE, GATE, ISRO, all competitive examinations.
Buy complete Civil Engineering Mock Test series (128 Tests) just INR 250/-
For Demo: Click Here
- Validity 2 years
- Original worth Price INR 500/-
- Unlimited times to reattempt the tests.
- Individual login and course progress view - https://civilengg.in/
- Very cheap price comparing to the other mock test series platform
- All syllabus Civil Engineering Mock tests - 59
- Subject wise mock tests - 68
- Tests are available in all syllabus and subject wise mode & MCQs in PDF
IMPORTANT BOOKS & WEIGHT-AGE ANALYSIS OF SUBJECTS TO STUDY SSC JE EXAMINATION.
Staff Selection Commission has notified the Junior Engineer official notification on 1 October 2016, for the recruitment of the candidates to the post of Junior Engineer.
The aspirant needs to focus on their study materials, then only they will able to score high marks in examination.
SSC JE exam paper 1 was very easy if have depth knowledge in your topics you can easily crack and score good marks.
Regarding paper 2, the questions are conventional type. You need to study well and crack paper 2. But paper 2 also little easy to crack. In each and every year they asked some of repeated questions and topics. So you can analyze previous year question paper and find out important topics they asked. They study well accordingly.
The following books are highly recommended for Paper 1 and Paper 2 of SSC JE Civil Engineering exam.
For Objective Books
- Civil Engineering: Objective type and conventional questions by R. Agor.
- Civil Engineering (Objective Type) by P. Jaya Rami Reddy.
- Civil Engineering Objective Type Questions & Answers by Duggal.
For Subjective books and Weightage Analysis
|S.No||Books Name||Weightage in questions||Author|
|1||Building Materials||10 – 12||Duggal|
|2||Surveying||4 – 5||BC Punmia|
|3||Strength of Materials||5 – 8||RK Bansal|
|4||Hydraulics and Machines||4 – 6||RK Bansal|
|5||Soil Mechanics and Foundation||5 – 9||BC Punmia|
|6||Steel Structures||5 – 8||SS Bavikatti|
|7||RCC||5 – 8||KS Krishnaraju|
|8||Estimation and Costing||5 – 8||Dutta|
|9||Highway Engineering||5 – 8||Gupta|
|10||Concrete technology||5 – 7||Duggal|
Also refer NPTEL videos and Notes.
Please follow your college lecturer notes and online materials.
All the best for your exam and wish you all success. Please subscribe our website to get latest posts and materials in your mail.
Any time any help please mail me or comment my video or website surely I will do the needful.