Tag: Civil engineering Israel
Question No. 01 Why nautical mile is different from statute mile? Answer: One nautical mile is defined by one latitude minute of arc (there are 60 such minutes to adegree). This equals 1852 meters, and roughly (but coincidentally) 2000 yards Read more…
Question No. 01 General Specification for Civil Engineering Works (1992 Edition) Clause 15.09 specifies that tying wires for reinforcement adjacent to and above Class F4 and F5 finishes should be stainless steel wires. Why? Answer: If plain steel tying wires Read more…
Question No. 01 In dredged reclamation, what are the considerations in selecting between trailer suction hopper dredgers and grab dredgers? Answer: Trailer suction hopper dredgers are vessels which remove material off the seabed through hydraulic suction by using pumps. During Read more…
This Complete Civil Engineering All syllabus and Subject wise mock tests course contains more than 5800 MCQs and 128 mock tests. Which will be very useful for SSC JE, AE, AEE, ESE, GATE, ISRO, all competitive examinations.
50% discount - Buy Mock Test series just INR 100/-
Use IAMCIVILENGINEER promo code and get 50% discount
- Validity 2 years
- Original worth Price INR 500/-
- Unlimited times to reattempt the tests.
- Individual login and course progress view - https://civilengg.in/
- Very cheap price comparing to the other mock test series platform
- All syllabus Civil Engineering Mock tests - 59
- Subject wise mock tests - 68
- Tests are available in all syllabus and subject wise mode
Use IAMCIVILENGINEER promo code and get 50% discountLearn More - Click Here