Applications are invited in the prescribed format from the eligible candidates having Degree/Diploma in Engineering in the following discipline for undergoing ONE year Graduate Apprentice/Technician Apprentice Training at Loktak Power Station, a unit of NHPC Limited (A Govt. of India Enterprise) under the Apprentice Act, 1961 (as amended from time to time).
1. The applicant should have passed the Degree/Diploma examination for any recognized institution as per ibid Act.
2. The Applicant who will be completing 3 years 3 months after having passed the qualifying
Degree/Diploma as on 01.01.2020 and who have acquired prior training/experience for more than one year are not eligible to apply under this notification.
3. The absconded apprentice candidates from previous training are not eligible to apply.
During the training period stipend will be paid monthly as per Apprentice Act, 1961 and/or as amended from time to time.
Documents to be enclosed :
1. Self-attested copies of Certificates in regard to proof of Age, Educational and Technical Qualification.
2. Domicile Certificate issued by the Competent Authority.
3. A Character Certificate issued by the Gazetted Officer.
4. SC/ST/OBC Applicants should attach the self-attested copy of Cast Certificate issued by the Appropriate Authority.
5. One passport size recent photograph signed on top of the photograph shall be affixed in the space as shown in the application format.
6. Two self-addressed envelopes (Size 10” x 8”) each affixed with Rs. 45/- postal stamp.
Other Conditions :
1. The eligible Applications have to enroll themselves in the National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) portal at www.mhrdnats.gov.in and Enrollment Number should be mentioned on the Application Form.
2. Canvassing in any form will be treated as un-suitability of the applicant.
3. The Management reserves the right to reject any application or modify the recruitment process/cancel the entire notification or part thereof without assigning any reason.
4. The selection for the training will not create/confer and/or confirm any right whatsoever for appointment in NHPC Ltd.
5. The selected candidates will not be provided with any accommodation (or any other facility). They will have to make their own arrangements for their stay during the training period.
As per relevant rules of Apprentice Act, 1961.
The eligible and shortlisted candidates will be issued call letter for interview intimating the date and venue. Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of performance during the personal interview. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the interview. The selected candidates for training are required to submit a medical fitness certificate as per rules of Apprentice Act,1961. The medical fitness certificate shall be from District Civil Surgeon or equivalent.
Submission of Applications:
The application form in the prescribed format neatly typed in double space on A4 size paper duly filled should be reached to the Senior Manager (HR), Loktak Power Station, Kom Keirap, P.O. Loktak, Distt: Churachandpur, Manipur-795124 before closing of office hours on 09.11.2019 through India Post only. The applications received after the office closing hours of the last date of submission will not be entertained. If the closing date happens to be a holiday the next working date will be the closing dated. Queries, if any, may be addressed to the mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notification & Application Link: http://www.nhpcindia.com/writereaddata/Images/pdf/NOTIFICATION_GraduateTechn_app_form_E.pdf