Application for Engineer on Contract (Online Application Only)
Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology (IIST) invites applications for the following position of Engineers on Contract basis.
|BE/ B.Tech or equivalent Degree in Civil Engineering with First Class and minimum 65% of Marks or CGPA 6.84/ 10.||2 years
experience in Civil Engineering works
One year (Extendable on need and performance basis)
|Consolidated monthly remuneration||
35 years as on 12.11.2019
General Conditions/ Instructions:
1. Only Indian Nationals need apply.
2. Candidates should posses the required qualification as on the last date for receipt of application.
3. Candidates are advised to upload the relevant mark sheets and the Degree certificate at the time of registering the online application.
4. The tenure of the position is for a period of One year. The tenure is extendable on performance and need basis subject to availability of funds.
5. The Institute reserves the right to terminate the appointment at any time before completion of the tenure, if it so decides.
6. Application received online only will be considered for processing under any circumstances.
7. The applicants will not be allowed to make any changes in the profile registration once submitted. Hence utmost care should be taken by the candidates while filling the profile.
8. Facility for online submission of application will be available from 23.10.2019 (1600hrs onwards) to 12.11.2019 (upto1700hrs).
9. A ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the employer concerned is required in respect of those applicants who are employed under Central/State Government/Public Sector Undertakings/ Autonomous Bodies.
10. Only short listed candidates will be called for written test/interview, as the case may be, based on merit.
11. Government strives to have a work force which reflects gender balance and women candidates are encouraged to apply.
12. Candidates who are selected for the positions have to join IIST by the specified date.
13. Engineer on contract is not entitled for hostel facility at IIST.
14. Candidates are advised to refer the IIST website https://www.iist.ac.in/career/3 for any updates.
15. No interim correspondence will be entertained.
16. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
Tags: Civil Engineering Jobs, latest jobs, govt jobs, govt civil engineering jobs, civil engineering latest govt jobs, latest civil engineering jobs, private jobs, jobs, civil engineers, fresher civil engineer jobs, updated civil engineer jobs, where can I get the latest jobs of civil engineers, latest notifications of civil engineer jobs