NATIONAL HIGHWAYS AUTHORITY OF INDIA
(Ministry of Road Transport & Highways)
National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) invites applications for 30 posts of Deputy Manager (Technical) in the Level 10 of Pay Matrix of 7th CPC (Pre-revised: Pay Band-3 [(Rs.15,600-39,100/-) + Grade Pay of Rs.5400/-)] with Central DA on Direct recruitment basis through GATE-2019 scores in the discipline of Civil Engineering. The number of posts advertised may increase or decrease at the discretion of the Authority.
Central list only
DETAILS OF ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS
|Educational qualification and
|Not exceeding 30 years*||Essential Educational Qualification:
Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University / Institute;
By direct recruitment on the basis of valid Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) Score 2019 in Civil Engineering discipline.
*The upper age limit is relaxable as per Govt. of India instructions applicable for different categories.
1. The applicant should ensure the following:
(a) MINIMUM ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS: All applicants must fulfill the essential requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement. They are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess at least the essential qualifications laid down for the post. No enquiry asking for advice as to eligibility will be entertained.
(b) Selection process: On the basis of valid GATE score 2019 in Civil Engineering discipline as on closing date of advertisement. However, NHAI reserves the right to invite candidate for interview, as per cut off for respective category subsequently to be decided by NHAI.
NOTE-I: The prescribed essential qualifications are the minimum and the mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be considered for appointment or interview.
NOTE-II: In the event of number of applications being large, NHAI will adopt short listing criteria to restrict the number of candidates for interaction / interview, if called, to a reasonable number by any method to be decided by the Selection Committee.
(c) How to apply: Applicants can apply ONLINE only. The procedure to be followed for filling up the application is given below: –
(i) Online Applications:
a). The applicant may visit NHAI website www.nhai.gov.in for applying Online. It may be accessed on Google Chrome or Mozila Firefox.
b). Click on the tab About Us → Recruitment → Vacancies → current. Click on the advertisement of Deputy Manager (Technical) → Online Application
c). Fill up the form and furnish the requisite information d). Following documents are required to be uploaded: –
• Photograph – Scanned copy of colour passport size photograph in only ‘jpg / ‘jpeg’ or ‘png’ or ‘gif’ image types not exceeding 1 MB.
• Signature – Scanned copy of signature in only ‘jpg / ‘jpeg’ or ‘png’ or ‘gif’ image types not exceeding 1 MB.
• Matric/Class –X Certificate indicating date of birth in only ‘jpg / ‘jpeg’ or ‘png’ or ‘gif’ image types not exceeding 1 MB.
• Certificate in support of SC/ST/OBC-NCL/EWS (as per prescribed format under Govt of India) in only ‘jpg / ‘jpeg’ or ‘png’ or ‘gif’ image types not exceeding 1 MB.
• Provisional/Degree in support of passing Degree in Civil Engineering in only ‘jpg / ‘jpeg’ or ‘png’ or ‘gif’ image types not exceeding 1 MB.
• GATE Score Card (2019 only) in only ‘jpg / ‘jpeg’ or ‘png’ or ‘gif’ image types not exceeding 1 MB.
e). Click ‘Next’ button.
f). Application Preview may be seen.
g). Option of ‘Edit’ and final Submit button, are also available.
h). If the Applicant is satisfied with the information furnished, click “Submit” button for submitting the application form through Online. The application form Online may be submitted by 31st October, 2019(6:00 PM).
i). After submission of Application Form, a “Unique Reference Number” alongwith details entered by the Applicant with subject “Application Acknowledgement” will be generated automatically.
j). Automatically generated “Application Acknowledgement” would be sent to the E-mail id provided by the Applicant.
k). The applicant is required to keep a copy of “Application Acknowledgement” in safe custody for producing / submitting to NHAI alongwith supporting documents in respect of entries made by applicant in the application form, as and when called for.
IMPORTANT : CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO FILL THEIR CORRECT AND ACTIVE E-MAIL ADDRESSES IN THE ONLINE APPLICATION AS ALL CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE MADE BY THE NHAI THROUGH E-MAIL ONLY.
2. The applicants are advised to fill the ONLINE application form carefully in accordance with the eligibility criteria and experience mentioned above. It may be noted that the entire selection process shall be carried out on the basis of the entries made by the applicant in his / her application form and no request shall be entertained under any circumstances for any alteration / modification / change in the entries made by the applicant in the application form.
Note: The candidates are advised to submit the Online Recruitment Application well in advance without waiting for the closing date.
3. It may be noted that in case of multiple application filled by the applicant, NHAI shall consider only the last application filled by the applicant and the entries made therein shall be taken into consideration for processing the recruitment for the said post. Accordingly, the earlier application(s) submitted by the applicant shall be rejected.
4. Crucial date for determination of eligibility shall be the last date prescribed for the receipt of applications.
5. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/Minority Communities/ladies are especially welcome and should apply in large numbers.
6. Canvassing or bringing influence in any form will disqualify the candidature.
7. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
8. Corrigendum or Addendum or cancellation to this advertisement, if any, shall be published only on the website of NHAI. Therefore, the Applicants are advised to check the website of NHAI regularly.
Tags: Civil Engineering Jobs, latest jobs, govt jobs, govt civil engineering jobs, civil engineering latest govt jobs, latest civil engineering jobs, private jobs, jobs, civil engineers, fresher civil engineer jobs, updated civil engineer jobs, where can I get the latest jobs of civil engineers, latest notifications of civil engineer jobs.