Slopes in Floors
The following minimum slopes shall be adopted for the different types of buildings on floors.
1. A slope of 1 in 60 shall be provided for water closets, cattle sheds, and pavements between buildings and stormwater drain.
2. A slope of 1 in 100 shall be provided for bathrooms, verandah, kitchen, dairy poultry, and paved open-to-sky areas, drying yard for seeds, cement concrete driveways in bus stations.
3. A slope of 1 in 200 shall be adopted for dining halls, canteen, and steam laundry.
4. Rest of the location with mosaic flooring shall be given a slope of 1 in 400.
5. The slope of 1 in 50 given in TNBPSS for weathering course over roof slab of buildings should be strictly adhered to.
Tags: Minimum slopes for various floors, slope of Kitchen flooring, slope of Bathroom flooring, slope of weathering course, slope of canteen, slope of drain, slope of WC flooring, slope of flooring.